St Andrew’s Church, Croydon


What it is

St Andrew’s Church in Croydon stands on the corner of Southbridge Road and Lower Coombe Street and was built in 1857. Over the years the Church has  adapted to serve the needs of the congregation and local community.

What we did

Installation of LCD internal partitions to provide both separation and amalgamation of community and religious events.

Client:
St Andrew’s Church Development Co. Ltd.
Our role:
Quantity Surveyor
Contractor:
R Durtnell & sons
Procurement:
Traditional JCT Intermediate Building Contract, Revision 2, 2009 edition
Programme:
24
Value:
£775,000
Key aspect:
Installation of LCD internal partitions to provide both separation and amalgamation of community and religious events



MacConvilles Project Lead


Charles Haywood MRICS CEnv – Director of Quantity Surveying
Director
Chartered Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Chartered Project Management Surveyor / Chartered Environmentalist
Tel: 01273 692611
Email: charles.haywood@macconvilles.com



Print page


Related projects