MacConvilles Surveying are looking for an enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to join our growing team. If you’re ambitious to achieve your career potential without the London commute read on…
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join our Brighton based practice and work on a variety of projects from our diverse client base. This position will suit someone looking to progress their career whilst working in a friendly office that supports a healthy work-life balance.
Our ideal candidate will be MRICS Chartered or have equivalent relevant experience.
- Previous surveying experience, preferably in a Private Practice, and working within a commercially focused environment
- Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and bespoke packages
- Literate and Numerate
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative
- Willing to undertake training and development when appropriate
- MacConvilles is fully committed to BIM and the successful candidate must be committed in contributing and developing our BIM agenda.
- Preparation of Budget Estimates, Cost Plans and Tender Documents.
- Preparation of Contract Documents.
- Post-Contract Valuation, Cost Report and Final Account negotiations.
- Project Management skills including the ability to manage the team and deliver the clients’ objectives.
- Chairing and minuting Site Progress Meetings.
MacConvilles view their employees as their greatest asset so offer:
- Salary £40,000 to £50,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience
- 25 days annual leave per annum minimum plus public holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Professional fees paid
- MacConvilles are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this position or to discuss the role informally please contact Ben Coombs Director of Quantity Surveying at email@example.com