MacConvilles Surveying are looking for an RICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join our enthusiastic and growing team. If you’re ambitious to achieve your career potential without the London commute read on..
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join our Brighton based multi disciplinary practice. This position will suit someone looking to progress their career while working in a friendly office that supports a healthy work-life balance.
Based at our offices in Hove, the role will predominantly be focused within the South East.
Our ideal candidate will be MRICS Chartered, working towards or have equivalent experience.
- Pro-active with good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- The ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
- A keen team member, with the ability to accept responsibility and work on their own initiative.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Desire to continue to develop professional training and specialisms
MacConvilles are fully committed to BIM and the successful candidate must also be fully committed in contributing and developing our BIM agenda.
- Building Surveys on offices, industrial units, domestic and retail properties.
- Building Pathology inspections and reports.
- Preparation of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules.
- Party Wall advice, as both Adjoining Owners and Building Owners surveyor.
- Preparation of drawings for planning and building regulation submission, including detailing of works for construction.
- Preparing specifications, tendering and providing contract administration services.
- Preparing schedules of condition.
MacConvilles view their employees as their greatest asset so offer:
- Salary circa £45,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
- 22 days annual leave per annum minimum plus public holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Professional fees paid
- MacConvilles are an equal opportunities employer.